PROGRAMS & PROJECTS.
- Job Search and placement assistance
- Interview training
- Resume building
- Various workshops
- Case management
- Individual career counseling and planning
- Individualized employability planlan
Native Vote is in place to educate the community regarding voting rights for Native Americans, to ensure that all voices are heard.
Affordable housing works with tenants to:
- Set future housing & financial goals
- Create a case plan to become self-sufficient
-To be eligible for the program all adults in the household must be employed and meet the income guidelines.
The Prevention program provides learning opportunities and activities for the American Indian population and other community members.
- To promote the social development and well being of all community members
- To decrease drug use and violence
- To prepare our most vulnerable population for success in the future
- Activities and resources are available for all ages
- All activities are free
AA Groups & Well Briety
Groups meet Mondays & Wednesdays